Thursday 1 December 2011

ACT THREE!!!!

In act three, there was a whole bunch of commotion!  Poor Mercutio was killed by Tybalt and died, and poor Tybalt was killed by Romeo. Unfortunately Romeo was banished, which has screwed them over even more now. Romeo was hysterical when he realized that he is bannished and wouldnt be able to be with Juliet. So when he got his chance to spend the last night with Juliet there was allot of lust and love going on. Juliet was hysterical when Romeo left, and to find out that she has an arranged marriage with the Prince. She made a vow to Romeo they would meet again and be together forever, but her father is jepordizing the plan. The nurse was on Juliets side and was the only one who was there to care for her, she made Juliet realize that marrying the prince might not be THAT bad, so Juliet got a clear mind by the end of Act 3.

5 comments:

  1. You are right, I am hysterical because of this event, I can only hope the love Romeo and I have for each other will prevail, and that we will once again be together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your knowledge of all this continues to baffle me. If you know all of these things could you tell me about Mercutio, is he ok wherever he is resting finally?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whaat?! My daughter spent the night with that traitor Romeo!!?? I will have a talk with my 'loyal' daughter tonight

    ReplyDelete
  4. All Juliet's pain about Romeo will go away when she marries me and she will realize how lucky she is to be married to such a wonderful guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are truely brilliant. Mostly for creating my wonderful self. Romeo and Juliet are aight too I guess.

    LOLJK they're awesome.

    ReplyDelete