Wednesday 23 November 2011

Act 1 - Shakespeare's point of view

I have a birds eye view of this town. I  hope you noticed that there is a lot going on in the city of Verona. The mood is very serious and intense because of all the fighting and conflict going on between all the different people. The two familes (the Capulets and Montagues) have a huge feuding and are still at war. Unfortunatley, Romeo Montague has developed a love very strong towards the Capulets daughter, Juliet. And that isnt good because of the huge grudge both families have against each other. Benvolio (romeo's cousin) wants Romeo to attend a party so he can see all the other fish in the sea. A riot broke out when Sampson, Tybalt, Gregory, and Abram got into an argument. Let's see how this story plays out, Only I know what great fate will land on these star-crossed lovers.

3 comments:

  1. Your predictions have been very accurate, all I can do is wonder how you know our lives so very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My good man, how did you come to know all of these things? Be you a prophet or is this some form of witchcraft? Be it either your accuracy both frightens and amazes me - Benvolio Montague

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will make sure the love between Romeo and Juliet ends very quickly so there is nothing to worry about.

    ReplyDelete